Thursday, August 19, 2010

Why, it's TERRIFICALLY THRILLING THURSDAY!

I told you yesterday I was feeling a little sketchy, and low and behold, I was because I made a sketch for this week's challenge - WOO HOO!! You can rotate or resize the sketch any way you like as long as the main elements are included. I cannot wait to see what you come up with:) You will have until midnight on Wednesday, September 25 to enter your creation using our Linky Tool below. I cannot wait to see how your projects turn out:) Also, remember that while it is unnecessary to use an image from SHELLY'S IMAGES, we'd sure LOVE to see one.

Here's the sketch you will be using:
Here's my card using the sketch. I hope it provides you with some inspiration. I used the Tooth Fairy image from SHELLY'S IMAGES on my card.

Have fun and good luck!!

3 comments:

  1. Fun card Audrey, and super fun sketch. I can't wait to see the entries for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific sketch Audrey! And your card, the colors are just FABULOUS!!
    Hugs!
    ~M

    ReplyDelete